I hope you all had a wonderful fourth! I love any reason to dress up the girls, and they looked adorable. We decided to skip the fireworks this year because I didn’t want Finley getting scared, but we had a fantastic time celebrating in our own way and starting new traditions.
- I’m thinking of going to Seattle next weekend with City Pass. Has anyone used this before? I think it will be a good way to see the city while saving some money.
- I’ve been working on a lot of re-branding lately and some big things are coming soon. Here’s a preview.
- So, I’m going to be building Finley a toddler bed soon and I’m loving this DIY guide.
- Looking for a summer gift guide? Check out our post, here.
- Looking for some new baby bows? This is my brand of choice. They fit the head of both my 2 month old AND my 18 month old, which is perfect!
- I’m in no way a vegan, but I would like to try some vegan recipes. Looking here, here, and here for inspiration.
- If you’re looking to make some extra cash, I’ve really been enjoying this survey site. I like that they have a chrome extension that tells me when new surveys are available and this is the site that I’ve found the best quality surveys on so far.
- Did you see our newest post this week? It’s one of my favorites so far. Check it out, here.
Pin it For Later: