Hey guys! I’m so excited to share this week’s weekly links with you! My girls got a cold for the first time ever this week, so I spent a lot of time browsing the web and giving snuggles. I’m still dealing with runny noses, but the cold has passed and the littles are back to their crazy ways. We are spending another weekend exploring this beautiful place we call home. If anyone has any suggestions on places to visit in the Pacific Northwest, I would LOVE to hear them. Feel free to post them in the comments so I can add them to my bucket list.
*this post contains affiliate links.
- So, I discovered this Etsy shop on Instagram this week and I’m in love.
- I got an update on my AncestryDNA Test. It’s still in the lab, but I can’t wait to see the results.
- Look how adorable this tote is!
- We are headed out to Pikes Place Market today, so I’ve jotted down a few of these suggestions.
- Have you joined our 30 Day Journaling Challenge yet? We start August 1st!
- This blogger makes me want to visit Bainbridge Island, like now!
- These Quinoa Berry Bowls look delish!
- Know a mama looking for some must-haves? Check out our recommendations, here.
Pin It For Later: