Happy Sunday, guys! Are you ready for the Eclipse? I’m pretty excited about it.
My girls and I got a wonderful visit from their Toddy this weekend and we can’t wait to plan more in the future. We got some photos from our adventures through Olympia and Seattle that I will share below. First though, weekly links!
- I really want to try out this vegan recipe. (I’m working on my diet)
- I love this list for moms… you know I’m all about that self-care.
- Speaking of moms, you need this in your babies fall wardrobe. And this. And these too!
- Big news guys! I got nominated for the “Blogger Recognition Award” and I’m looking to pass it along. Check out my Instagram post here.
- I love this blog post from ezpz about toddlers. Speaking of, right now you can get a free book when you buy any 2 ezpz items. Click here, add items + book to cart, and use code: EZPZHAPPY2BOOK. Plus get free shipping with code EZPZFREESHIPPING. (Check out my review on their mats, here.)
- Have you seen my list of 20 AWESOME diffuser blends? Go look!
- Excited to try out this DIY recipe. Thank you Lailah Rose for the recommendation.
- Blackberries are everywhere in Washington right now, so we decided to pick some up and make this. Yum!
- If you have gardener friends, check out this DIY.
Pin It For Later: