You may have heard about essential oils recently, whether it be by scrolling through Pinterest or seeing them in the isles at Walmart. Essential oils are a wonderful addition to your wellness regimen, however poor quality and adulterated oils that are not considered therapeutic and can cause harmful side effects, or at best provide only minimal benefits.
That is why I recommend doTERRA’s therapeutic grade of essential oils for…
- Supporting mine and my children’s health and wellness
- Balancing hormones
- Boosting metabolism and managing cravings
- Balancing my moods
- Supporting my skin through aging and environmental threats
Why I Started Using Essential Oils
Ever since I was in high school I’ve been very careful about what I use on my skin. I used a mixture of coconut oil and Lavender to wash my face and added drops of Melaleuca (tea tree oil) to my shampoo. For as long as I can remember skin care was all I used essential oils for…until I got pregnant with my daughter.
Sharing my body with another human being, especially one that was more fragile than I, was definitely an eye opener for me. I started to do more research on not only what I was putting on my body, but what I was putting in it as well. I developed a deeper interest in things like nutrition, herbs, BPA…and the little bottles of essential oils that I was just using for my skin care. A year later those things have become the foundation for my health and wellness.
What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils have been around for centuries, but we are just recently taking the time to learn scientifically what they are and how they can benefit us.
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in flowers, seeds, stems, bark and other parts of plants. When you peel an orange and get that instant burst of citrus or take in the sweet smell of fresh-cut up basil you are experiencing essential oils. Essential oils are the natural oils from that orange and basil leaf that has been harvested and distilled down into a pure, aromatic compound. They are the essence of plants that we have used throughout history for a variety of health and wellness applications.
How To Purchase doTERRA Essential Oils
If you are inspired to bring essential oils into your home the best way to start is by purchasing a wholesale starter kit.
When you purchase a wholesale starter kit you get:
- FREE wholesale membership to doTERRA
- Wholesale pricing at 25% off retail prices
- Our most popular and loved oils in a discounted bundle
- Option to receive the cost of your shipping back in points redeemable for free product
- Option to receive 10-30% of orders back in points redeemable for free product
- 30 minute wellness consult over the phone with myself or member of the team to help you personalize your essential oil usage
- Receive a free website that can be used for sharing essential oils with others (Wellness Advocates only)
- Option to create additional income by sharing doTERRA with others if you choose (Wellness Advocates only)
- Invitation to join our private essential oil education Facebook group
- Regular product and essential oil training so you can use your oils with confidence
- Mentorship & training for those people choosing to earn income by sharing doTERRA
- Never any obligation to sell the oils or to have a monthly order
Ready To Get Started?
Step 1: Click Here, then enter in your country and hit continue.
Step 2: Select “Wholesale Customer” or “Wellness Advocate” (choose this option if you want to earn an income with doTERRA), then hit continue.
Step 3: Enter in your contact and shipping information.
Step 4: Select your preferred starter kit (click here for a list of all starter kits).
Step 5: Enter in your payment info, then hit “Process Order Now and Continue”
Step 6: Wait for your oils to arrive!
That’s all there is to it! You will receive a confirmation email from doTERRA, as well as a welcome email from me within 24 hours of ordering.
*This offer is only available to people who are NOT current wellness advocates or wholesale customers and are not currently working with another doTERRA wellness advocate.